Monday, April 21, 2008

* In the Abode of Abundance and Joy!

Dear friends,

Welcome to the Beth’s Yoga blog!

My name is Beth Lim Bong Sook, the founding director of Beth’s Yoga in Malaysia. Overall, I am a happy and mature woman in mid-forty with much life experiences and ordinary wisdom to share. I am a lover of humanity, philosophy, religions and other wellness oriented subjects including alternative health care system. I am also a much practical and grounded person with keen interest on family, finance, relationships and other various social and global issues. My self-chosen life purpose is to help as many people as possible to live more wholesome and meaningful life regardless of their gender, religion, age, race or education and life experiences. For that I use my expertise which is Yoga, meditation and astrology.

Through the site, what I would like to do is to share my reflections and views on conscious and wholesome living in as simple and neutral tone as I can. I will translate the abstract or difficult terms of philosophy, yoga, meditation, religions and others into common man’s language by relating to stories and real life examples that can easily be found from ordinary life. By doing so, I wish to create a space in your heart for reflection and refinement; so that you can aim for more deliberate and purpose oriented life.

Every one strives for greater happiness and success. People constantly go out to look for it outside of them. However the real secrets of ever lasting happiness and well being lie inside our heart, the abode of abundance and joy. It infuses us with sheer bliss and happiness enabling us to enjoy everyday life with a childlike anticipation. We only need to turn around within to function from the source of our being, the heart. That takes constant reminder and practice. Too many people are maniacally busy and suffer with high stress without knowing what they want or where they are going. It is just a matter of time before they collapse or have nervous break-down. Before it gets too late, I wish they learn to slow down to take deeper breaths and ease the mind, so that they can find better sense of direction, meaning, rewards and fulfillment from their pursuits.

I am very excited to start our website and blog that allow better interaction with you. You are welcomed to send me feedbacks or inquiries as well. I can be reached through email or directly in Beth’s Yoga Center. I look forward to hear from you to expand our relationships, experiences and knowledge so that we can benefit and grow together in the path of excellence, enlightenment and God.

Salutation to the holy being inside your heart, Namaste!

Beth Lim, April 2008
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Malaysia

No comments: