Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Star Track


I have a confession to make.

Not many people know that I am a serious astrologer, not just an amateur, but rather a serious one who virtually breaths and lives with the stars.  Basically I am living in the star track, not the movie, but the real star track of the heavenly bodies, like the Sun, Moon…Neptune, etc.  They are always roaming around in my head as well as in my soul. 

In my head there are always the planets going around; I constantly keep track of their location, movements and changing energy patterns...  In Sanskrit term, the stars or planets are called “graha”, which means to “to grasp, to take hold of”.  I got hold of by them ever since 1992 and they never left my awareness thereafter. 

I always wonder whether knowing astrology was a curse or blessing in my life. 

Many a time it felt more like a curse.  Because, in life, you are better off by not knowing too much.  I don’t have all the answers in life, but, I feel pressured to know all the solutions to the endless problems, challenges our life present. Even if I know it, it’s also not straightforward mathematical kinds of answer, like A becomes B, becomes C and D...  it is rather fuzzy…

You see, life is the sum total of accrued causes and effects, governed by karmic rules. You can never know from where it started and how and when it ends.  But it sure will come to pass in whatever way is written in the blueprints.  However, most of what I see…I generally keep it to myself.  Or else it can easily cause unnecessary anguish to the listeners.  So it becomes torment to know, or not to know… a curse that I live with…  

But then, if I didn’t know astrology, I don’t think I could ever found ways of how to keep cool, stay collected and centered in the diverse facets of up and down life’s affairs.  I don’t think I could understand people and life as much as I do right now.  I don’t think I could live with this kind of positive, surrendering modes to the Force that is much larger than all the stars, all the people, events, emotions, things throughout the entire universe… So certainly it is more of blessing to know astrology, I think… 

Lately another major life challenge struck me…but, I am able to see it just as it is….rather than getting lost in it…I am waiting for the answers to arise…I know the planets, the Forces will guide me to it…

Will you, too, give me supports, your collective kind intentions?  So that I can sail through it safely???