Friday, November 30, 2012

Can you see the matching planets from these guys?




It seems these days youngsters are getting more and more creative and fun loving in whatever they do.  They are brilliant and amazingly technically savvy.  They also do things very differently than older generations. Particularly revamping with customary functions are their expertise that calls for constant innovations and refreshing outlook.    

Last Sunday morning, I and my two men (hubby and Edwin) attended a wedding tea ceremony held in the groom’s house.  After looking around the couple’s sweetly decorated house and ear-busting fire-crackers went afire welcoming the newlyweds, I went out to the corner compound in where buffet brunch (breakfast cum lunch) was served for the guests.  With my plate filled with a bit of food and fruits, I took my seat in an empty table waiting for my two guys to join me.

Then, it seemed they were the groom’s friends standing behind me in the buffet line, and they started to seat around the table in where I was sitting alone.  They didn’t ask my permission whether they can join me. They also didn’t notice my hubby and son still in the buffet line queuing up.  They just smiled at me and helped themselves one by one soon filling all the seats of the round table.  I must have looked like a nice aunty who is a single (?). 

My hubby got slightly off balance to see me surrounded by these groups of youngsters but soon found himself a seat in another table with the grooms’ family.  Edwin seemed disoriented to see his mother sitting with other men (?) for the first time in his life, and constantly looked towards my table.  The groom’s sister also was a bit concerned least I might feel uneasy.  In fact, I felt amused by their sudden company that I kept my smile to make them feel easier. They didn’t know who I was and whom I came with, and surprised to know I didn’t speak any Chinese except English.  They attempted few pleasantries to me but soon went onto their chit-chats. 

While eating quietly and listening to their chats, I noticed on their T-shirts are written each Weekday-theme; Sunday in red color, Tuesday in pink, Thursday in peach, Friday in light blue, Saturday in purple.  So I asked them, where is Wednesday?  They were happy that I noticed their dressing codes.  Wednesday was in another table.  He stood up and waved his hands excitedly.  All of them didn’t speak English well except the guy in Tuesday-pink next to me.  He was the friendliest and most sociable one, too.  

Quietly enjoying their company, I felt even more amused to notice that, unconsciously they were all wearing according to their matching planetary energy.  Except the Tuesday and Friday one.  I could see the Tuesday guy likes pink-color that is why he wore it.  But he was not matching to Mars character.  Instead more of Venus character of fun—loving and party goer.  And the Friday guy was more of Mars character, sturdy and solid and looked strong, too.  So I casually mentioned that they should have changed the T-shirts.  They asked why?  I smiled and didn’t elaborate further.  They will be even more shocked if they knew I could read planets from people. 

You see, I am an astrologer.  I can’t help but to observe the energies of the surroundings and people wherever I am and whomever I am with.  

Sunday is the Sun’s day; the Sun is bright and shining with confidence, boldness, and strength.  You see the guy?  Can’t you see him a bit of show-off?

Monday is the Moon's day;  gentle, soft, cooling and calming.  See the guy with the Monday-T, how soft and sweet smile he has on his face?

Tuesday is Mars’ day; the commander-in-chief, fighter, muscular and serious.  The guy in Friday-shirt is more suitable.

Wednesday is Mercury’s day; happy-jolly innocence of child, lean, light.  The guy’s smirk in Wednesday-shirt shows the typical mercurial naivety.

Thursday is Jupiter’s day; weighty, round, pleasing and easy like a chubby priest.

Friday is Venus’ day; happy, party, fun, sociable, showy and sweet.

Saturday is Saturn’s day; ever solemn and serious, preserving and hardworking like a farmer. 

Look at the picture!  Don’t they all chose the best fit for each, though unconsciously?
We all are like them.  Without knowing, we naturally align ourselves to the planets we feel most affinity with.   As for me, I like pink, Venus.  I am a sweet middle aged woman. My hubby likes red, the Sun.  His stature is a bit intimidating for an Asian.  Edwin likes blue and black, Saturn.  He is a bit too mature for his age.  How about you?  What planet do you feel most close to you?